The Leverett Family Museum is located
One Shutesbury Road in Leverett Center.
Formerly the Bradford M. Field Memorial Library, it was built in 1916 and served the town as a library until 2003. A collection of local artifacts, photographs, books and papers, depicting the agricultural, economic and industrial endeavors of the town as well as its social history, has accumulated over the years and is now available for viewing by the public. We are part of the Leverett Historical Society and are open from 10-12 on Saturday mornings or by appointment. Free admission. For further information, call 548-9452 or 548-9207.